Everyday Inspiration

"I can have money and freedom too... " ~Abraham Hicks

Thursday, December 06, 2012

December

A december day in Oregon. Cloudy, crisp, wet ground. Cold toes in Vibrams go hiking, with the sweetest pooch in the world. The sun breaks through for a moment and we all bask. Pooch Chini eats some bones she found from the last time we hiked this place. Trail around one of the oldest cemetaries I have ever been to. We laugh. It is cold. It is white, brown and green. I have fallen in love with wet Oregon. I am happy. Love is being with my family. So simple and sweet. We welcome the day! We dance and play and eat. We cozy up in Moya and I tell a tale of gratitude. I well up with my own sunshine and warmth. Thank you!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I will be sure to get back to you!