Everyday Inspiration

"I can have money and freedom too... " ~Abraham Hicks

Friday, December 11, 2009

Beautiful Night

A Quick post here on my beloved blogger site. :) Beautiful night with friends, feeling blessed. Sometimes it is just what I need to get out and around warm people. Get out of my head, get out of my online world, although I love it. There is a real physical beautiful world to be had!

Tonight at Tom's I listened as the beautiful people around me played music. It reverberated through my body and put me in almost a trance. I realized that this was something special. Sharing music, sound, with others. WOW. Truly a great experience to be a part of.

Something so ancient, so deep, so resonating. I loved it and invite more of it into my life. Living in a balanced way.

Sometimes it is so great to let go of what I thought was so important, what I was trying to control. Only to let go and feel that the magic is in being, right there, in front of me.

Let go, alive, being, in the moment, TRUTH.

Thank you for tonight. Blessed.
Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Yes I fun too! I got in the flow on the drum and it did feel good connecting with people through music, conversation and laughter.

    Yes I agree somtimes you just got to let go into enjoyment. :)

    Thx, Kristen

    Azstrel

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Letting go into enjoyment. How silly that we have to remember to let go into enjoyment! Yet not so silly. It is easy to get caught up in doing doing doing, instead of being. Glad to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Truth" is good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, Kristen. Thanks so much for sharing, it was a truly magical night! So lucky to have been there to share the vibes with you. We are blessed indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cristina~ Blessed we are! Thanks for leaving a comment here on my blog. :) I look forward to more magic making with friends and music and warm spaces. It was so lovely. Something I want more of in my life! Let's make it happen!

    Blase'~ Yes, Truth is Grand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to make music with friends!!!!!! Lets do it!!!! dance and sing and play music all friends all together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Let's do it! We will and are creating music and magic, always. xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I will be sure to get back to you!