Everyday Inspiration

"I can have money and freedom too... " ~Abraham Hicks

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Deep Gratitude in Your Sweet Spot

I am feeling the deepest gratitude for my life. I am finding that place, the sweet spot, where everything aligns and feels connected, it feels right. The place where I KNOW my TRUTH.

I know what is beneficial for me and who is beneficial for me. I know the truth of what I want to do, in life, in every moment.

This "sweet spot" shows me the truth. 

We all have a most beneficial life to live. There are people and places and things that are definitely aligned with our highest.

I love spending times in those realms, with those that show me my truth. Spending time with the places that show my my Truth. It is truly a blessing.

Tucson is one of those places for me. A place I feel connected to on a deep level. I step outside and it is as if I am balanced, everything feels right.

In this New Year, 2010, one of my intentions is to spend more and more time in this sweet place of alignment. And as I do, everything naturally gets better and better.

And I feel such deep gratitude for this and all that is.

I am wishing everyone a New Year of abundance, prosperity, deep happiness and realizations of their deepest desires and dreams. We can all have a beautiful life, full of everything we want. I believe this, I know this.

May you step in to the sweet place of alignment and joy, allowing inspiration to move through you, blessing the world with your gifts.



You need to become a pen In the Sun's hand. We need for the earth to sing Through our pores and eyes. The body will again become restless Until your soul paints all its beauty Upon the sky. When the heart tastes its glorious destiny And you awake to our constant need For your love, God's lute will beg for your Hands. ~Hafiz



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I will be sure to get back to you!