Everyday Inspiration

"I can have money and freedom too... " ~Abraham Hicks

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Sending love and gratitude out to all the special people in my life, there are many. I am truly grateful.

This year has had many blessings and challenges.

Today has been a particularly challenging day. The challenges have showed me what I am ready to let go of this year.

It has been a day of reevaluation. And it feels perfectly aligned with my cycles and the cycles of the natural world.

I am grateful for the chance to look deeper at what is most important to me, what I want to let go of, and what I am ready to receive.


Beneficial Change is on the Menu.   


May we all come into a deep place of happiness and fulfillment, realizing our deepest dreams and allowing more abundance, prosperity, and success than we could ever imagine possible.

I will be posting soon about some great tools to help us reach our dreams in 2010.

I don't know about you, but 2010 feels like it is going to be an SPECTACULAR year! Something feels different, like there is much AMAZING-ness that is about to take place!


Love and Gratitude 

~Kristen Lynnette                     
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Kristen Lynnette! Thank you So much for being you...the way you are.

    I am grateful for being able to be next to you on our jouneys..together.

    Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you create this year to be your best ever.

    with much gratitude and love,

    Happy New Year

    Azstrel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I feel us TRULY creating our Best Lives! I feel greatness happening all around. I have no doubt, this year is going to be our most powerful one YET!

    Thank you for your love and support.

    ~Kristen Lynnette

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I will be sure to get back to you!