Everyday Inspiration

"I can have money and freedom too... " ~Abraham Hicks

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Following Inspiration

What inspires you?

What is divine inspiration?

I am asking myself these questions. I want to follow divine inspiration. I want to let it flow through me.

I am asking myself what colors inspire me, what images, what kind of clothing, jewelry, movement, what in nature inspires me most. And from these inspirations, what do I want to express, who do I want to be?

I am further and further being called to ACTION, to take action on my inspirations. That which fills me. And express it in the world. Letting go of what I "think" it should look like.

I am gaining clarity and letting go into that which INSPIRES!

WOW, there is a lot of inspiration on this page!

I am focusing energy on my website http://movamor.com to debut in the January of 2010.

What I am asking myself as I develop her is:

What colors inspire me?

What visuals inspire me?

I want my website to represent me. I change, and she may change as well. I want to make my site a place I want to be. I want to create conversation and community.

So I am starting with the most basic, the visuals. Beauty inspires me, I want my site to be beautiful.

And then...I will let the content flow....and of course....from a place of INSPIRATION!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. P.S. You never know who you will inspire by just being yourself and sharing YOUR inspirations. That is why I want to share with you openly and freely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I will be sure to get back to you!