Everyday Inspiration

"I can have money and freedom too... " ~Abraham Hicks

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome Home!

It is 1AM and I am INSPIRED! For I have just FOUND MYSELF! I have found myself again...here on Blogger. WOW! What a journey I have been on these past 3 plus years!

I remember having a passion and desire to share myself, online. I wanted an online journal, where I could share my inspirations, passions, desires and journey to success with others.

Well, I had not a CLUE about blogging! I got discouraged and just stopped, as I am sure so many people do.

Well, my desire NEVER faded. I LOVE writing, I love sharing inspiration and still have a drive, more than EVER to share my journey with others!

I must say that I have found myself again and feel such an immense amount of LOVE for myself! It feels so endearing to find the me, that was, over 3 years ago. To see and remember my frustrations, my passions, my dreams. Oh to reconnect to her!

I have some tears as I write this. Oh, I love you Kristen! I have found you again and promise not to leave you.

Thank you for sharing this experience with me. I look forward to sharing myself completely free and uninhibited here on Blogger.

Blogger will express an aspect of myself that is valid and true and wants to express in her most free form!

Thank you Blogger for providing this for me! AND thank you Kristen Lynnette. I love you and am so happy I found you......
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. OK, I am next to you and I totally get you, Kristen.

    I am so happy that you are re-realizing!

    thank you for your FREE self, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Azstrel! You are my first official comment here on Blogger...besides myself! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing if the email follow up button works, Azstrel will you try it and let me know?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I will be sure to get back to you!